Friday, July 9, 2010

Here we go again!

Well we are here in Lubbock and getting well acquainted. In 4 weeks ( a Month) we sold a house moved, bought a new house and now are renovating it! Whew! it has been a world-wind to say the least. If any couple can make it through a move you can make it through anything! I guess at this point this is the 4th time for Zach and I to move since we have been married. It is funny to think we are back in Lubbock, if you would have asked us a year ago...where do you see yourself in the next year....It wasn't Lubbock. So we laugh. Somewhere in this big city girl....I have always loved Lubbock. We are loving the small simple way of life. The beautiful sunsets and the amazing weather...you just cant beat! I must say I have forgotten....so it is a breath of fresh air. Riverson has been enjoying her mothers day out during the week. We have been very busy getting the house ready...which sound like a headache but I love this stuff and so does Zach. More to come on the house later.......