Sunday, February 14, 2010

And we thought winter was over!

The last few weeks have been chilly here in Dallas, however this week was crazy with all the snow we got. There is nothing like staying in all day watching the snow fall and starting a fire, I have to say I am excited to be a stay at home mom now - last week was officially the first week for me to experience it......I am slowing adjusting, but I get more and more excited each day- what to do with all this time, love it!!!!!!. Riverson, Jagger and I played in the snow and took lots of pictures. We made a trip to FTW for little Rowans first birthday, boy! time is flying! Valentine's Day morning was one I will treasure for some time, just being lazy in bed with my family, a cup of coffee, watching cartoons! Riverson enjoyed her little holiday her favorite items-her music card from her dada and the cookie monster!

Birthday party and lots of kiddos

.

Our beautiful street

9 inches in Dallas